Does your manuscript shine?
In the overcrowded and demanding market, it needs to. Editors are not ready to take risks on manuscripts that don’t stand out, draw them in, hold them captive.
So, how do you make sure your manuscript not only shines…it dazzles?
As an author, you can create, proof read, edit, tweak, polish… but to make your manuscript lift off the page, to soar…having your manuscript assessed by an experienced professional is one of the most important steps you can take toward publication.
And I know what makes a manuscript shine.
Why choose me?
* I am a multi-published award-winning author
* I hold a BA & Dip Ed in English Literature and Drama/Theatre studies and a Graduate Certificate in Publishing and Communications (Advanced)
* I have worked as a script writer, script doctor and copy writer
* I was President of RWA (Romance Writers of Australia) for 3 years where I contest managed, coordinated, and judged their national writing competitions
* I have expertise in working across many genres in fiction and non-fiction
But most importantly, many of my clients have gone on to become published authors. Having been in your shoes, I can approach your project with empathy and understanding, and with a keen eye for how to turn your manuscript into an absolute diamond.
Synopsis and Query Letter Assessment and Editorial
Blurb Assessment and Editorial
Manuscript Assessment – fees are based on word count
Author Mentoring – fees are charged per hour
Synopsis, Query Letter and Blurb Assessment and Editorial – fees are charged per hour
The proof will be in my work.
Contact me via the form below and let’s get you started on your writing dreams.
Gift Certificates are available if you wish to purchase some mentoring or assessment time for a writing friend or have a loved one buy you some for that perfect present.
Comments or questions are welcome.